A new urban design blog, www.NewUrbanismBlog.com, recently launched, offering insight to the online architecture and design community to promote walkable communities. The site is operated by 180° Urban Design and Architecture. Kevin Klinkenberg, principal of 180° Urban Design, describes a walkable community as more than just a place to live. "A great community is accessible, vibrant, pedestrian-friendly and draws people together."
New Urbanism promotes neighborhoods where people can shop, play, dine, learn and even work, all within their own neighborhood.
If you got value from this post, please consider the following:
- Sign up for my email list
- Like The Messy City Facebook Page
- Follow me on Twitter
- Invite or refer me to come speak
- Check out my urban design services page
- Tell a friend or colleague about this site