"The owners of the Villa Savoye decided that their villa was too small. They hired an architect to draw up plans for a proposed expansion. Because the Villa Savoye is historic, the architect followed the Venice Charter and made sure that the proposed expansion was differentiated from the original building. This is the result."
If you got value from this post, please consider the following:
- Sign up for my email list
- Like The Messy City Facebook Page
- Follow me on Twitter
- Invite or refer me to come speak
- Check out my urban design services page
- Tell a friend or colleague about this site