Thomas Walsh relates some of the many good things going on development-wise in the Atlanta region:
As more than 5,000 planners from over 30 countries prepare to convene in Atlanta April 26-30 for the American Planning Association’s annual conference in late April, let’s take a look at three area communities that have used the principles of New Urbanism to successfully recreate themselves as vibrant, sustainable cities with branded identities and an appealing mix of residential and commercial space.
He then goes on to describe progress in Decatur, Alpharetta and Woodstock.
If you got value from this post, please consider the following:
- Sign up for my email list
- Like The Messy City Facebook Page
- Follow me on Twitter
- Invite or refer me to come speak
- Check out my urban design services page
- Tell a friend or colleague about this site