Energy efficient homes are in great demand for consumers now that the cost of power bills have almost doubled in some markets. Homebuyers are looking for new ways to save money with energy saving features.
An article from the Wall Street Journal describes the demand from homebuyers. It also references one of 180Â° Design Studio's projects, New Longview, which has become Kansas Cityâ€™s fastest growing Traditional Neighborhood Design community located in Lee's Summit, MO.
If you got value from this post, please consider the following:
- Sign up for my email list
- Like The Messy City Facebook Page
- Follow me on Twitter
- Invite or refer me to come speak
- Check out my urban design services page
- Tell a friend or colleague about this site