Friday photo 12/21/12
No End of the World jokes today, just a photo to take you through the holiday season. Today's photo is from New Year's Eve, 2008, in Cartagena, Colombia. The plazas and streets of Cartagena overflow with people as they celebrate the holiday. The colonial, walled city of Cartagena was founded by the Spanish in 1533 by the Spanish. Today a UNESCO World Heritage Site, it remains as one of the most beautiful spots in the Western hemisphere.
Great food, drink, architecture and beautiful streets. Don't we all deserve this?
If you got value from this post, please consider the following:
- Sign up for my email list
- Like The Messy City Facebook Page
- Follow me on Twitter
- Invite or refer me to come speak
- Check out my urban design services page
- Tell a friend or colleague about this site