In an effort to keep content here relevant (and provide some structure for me), I'm always tweaking and experimenting with the format. The latest: I'm going to break down my "Recommend Reads" into daily topics. Here's the working rundown:
- Monday: Transportation
- Tuesday: Policy/Codes
- Wednesday: Financial / Economic Development
- Thursday: Demographics & Leadership
- Friday: Social life of cities
I currently review about 70 different sites on a regular basis for content that interests me, and sift through what I think will interest you, the reader. So, this should help to round that content into shape in a more organized fashion.
The next bit that I hope to unveil soon is a Sunday Paper format. It will give you an option to subscribe to the blog on a weekly basis instead of daily, for those that prefer one email per week. That should launch in the next week or two.
As always, your comments and suggestions are appreciated.
If you got value from this post, please consider the following:
- Sign up for my email list
- Like The Messy City Facebook Page
- Follow me on Twitter
- Invite or refer me to come speak
- Check out my urban design services page
- Tell a friend or colleague about this site