A mobile hearth, a travelling totem, a beacon in the town, a tool of conviviality.
Through time and seasons, fire has always symbolised conviviality: whether it be around a fireplace, a barbecue or a beach campfire, fire is symbol of social harmony.
A travelling chimney for urban spaces, in order to provide comfort through exchange and sharing. Its modularity makes it possible to adapt to all kinds of urban spaces: a town hall or public square, a street corner… It is intended to be used by all types of organizations wishing to invest urban space: private persons, associations, municipalities, NGOs…
If you got value from this post, please consider the following:
- Sign up for my email list
- Like The Messy City Facebook Page
- Follow me on Twitter
- Invite or refer me to come speak
- Check out my urban design services page
- Tell a friend or colleague about this site