Here are some articles featuring 180Â° Design Studio working with city officials and property owners to discuss using form-based building regulations to build walkable communities.
In Panama City Beach, FL officials met with urban planners in a public workshop to assess suggestions on development regulations to make the city's landscape more attractive and pedestrian-friendly. Beach officials retained a consultant team in 2008 to assess the potential use of form-based codes. The team included the firms of Planning Works, 180Â° Design Studio and White & Smith.
News Herald.com Panama City
If you got value from this post, please consider the following:
- Sign up for my email list
- Like The Messy City Facebook Page
- Follow me on Twitter
- Invite or refer me to come speak
- Check out my urban design services page
- Tell a friend or colleague about this site