or they just need to be educated to like it - that's what we learned in architecture school.
Look, I'm sure this building needed updating decades ago. But it's hard to imagine anyone but a certain percentage of architects who really thought this was an improvement.
And not to put to small a point on it - which one is better to walk along? Which one speaks of the possibility of human beings?
If you got value from this post, please consider the following:
- Sign up for my email list
- Like The Messy City Facebook Page
- Follow me on Twitter
- Invite or refer me to come speak
- Check out my urban design services page
- Tell a friend or colleague about this site