Too often our historic cities and towns with their simple, rectilinear grids are the forgotten child of urban planning. In this podcast, and a recent article in New Urban News, Kevin Klinkenberg discusses why it's important to highly value this time-tested method of making walkable communities.
If you got value from this post, please consider the following:
- Sign up for my email list
- Like The Messy City Facebook Page
- Follow me on Twitter
- Invite or refer me to come speak
- Check out my urban design services page
- Tell a friend or colleague about this site