From GreaterPlaces, what if streets had nutrition labels?
Nutrition labels are incredibly popular with consumers who now know a lot more about the complicated science of how the body and food works.
Of course these labels would not stop dumb growth any more than nutrition labels halted obesity. But it’s better than what we have now. What else would you add?
I love food analogies, and I think the idea of more information here actually has some value, although admittedly a little tongue in cheek. So in the same spirit, here's my contribution, the Transportation Pyramid:
If you got value from this post, please consider the following:
- Sign up for my email list
- Like The Messy City Facebook Page
- Follow me on Twitter
- Invite or refer me to come speak
- Check out my urban design services page
- Tell a friend or colleague about this site